We are currently seeking a Marketing Funnel Builder to join our team. As part of our team, you will be responsible for bringing new marketing campaigns to life by designing compelling funnel pages, generate lead magnets using squeeze page landing pages, videos ads, emails and social media images that evoke emotion and urge the user to take action. The ideal candidate will be borderline obsessed with deciding between a red or blue CTA button (or any color for that matter) and if their headline copy was intriguing enough to get the click. S/he will thrive working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
If you have a marketing mindset and relish the opportunity to see your innovative designs live in a matter of days, and love contributing to the company s growth, then we d love to hear from you.
Targeto turns ideas into scalable businesses with a digital-first approach. Companies and entrepreneurs leverage Targeto’s domain expertise to shape the ideal acquisition system that can help them grow their businesses faster and bigger.
- Work with marketing team to build high converting marketing funnels
- Collaborate with a copywriter to optimise messages for the campaign’s objective
- Develop and execute complete marketing plan for a wide range of offers
- Understand the specifics of any marketing campaign
- Work with the marketing team to deliver funnels that will attract the target audience
- Monitor and optimise marketing funnels based on generated results
- Understand different brands’ visual guidelines, and reflect these on all marketing funnels
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Funnel Builder
- Must understand most popular advertising and direct response marketing strategies
- Knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Experience in using most popular page builders such as ClickFunnels, Elementor or Instapage
- A work style that is extremely detail-oriented with a mind for quick adaptability to company design standards
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- Ability to build clean, fluid, responsive funnel pages with organised content
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English (Italian is a plus)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus