We are currently seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team. As part of our team, you will be responsible to support our projects with Influencer research, outreach, negotiations, briefing & monitoring.
The Influencer Marketing Manager will be working with a set budget and goal and collaborate with our marketing team members and external stakeholders. The main channel for Influencer Marketing activities is Instagram.
Targeto turns ideas into scalable businesses with a digital-first approach. Companies and entrepreneurs leverage Targeto’s domain expertise to shape the ideal acquisition system that can help them grow their businesses faster and bigger.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or Influencer Marketing Manager
- Must understand most popular advertising and direct response marketing strategies
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry (Instagram, TikTok)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in Italian and English